Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mountains 2 Beach Marathon Fundraising


As most of you know, I will be running the Mountains 2 Beach Marathon on May 29th.  In addition to participating in the race, I am also an ambassador for the event.  As an ambassador, I set a fundraising goal of $500 that will go to three separate charities.  Anyone that donates can select the cause that they would like to contribute to.  They are the Ventura Education Partnership, Community Memorial Hospital, and the Ojai Valley Land Conservancy/Ventura Hillsides Conservancy.  These are all great charities that give a lot back to our community.  I appreciate any amount that you can donate.  Below is a link to my personal fundraising page or you can visit it here Fundraising Page.  Thanks everyone! 




Location: Ventura, CA, USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment